Thursday, March 26, 2009

Knowing


OMIGOD.

okahy. So instead of going out with Clementine and Luna, I decided to go out with some guys. :)

yah.

We went to go see a movie. Knowing. 

MICHAEL IS HOT AND SO IS TREVOR AND SO IS CHRISTIAN AND SO IS JACK AND SO IS SETH AND SO IS EVERYONE 

So I was sitting in the seat and then Jack leans over and is like "hey". And i'm all "hey there". and then he was like totally into me and leaned in to kiss me. but then i was like waiiiiitttt i like christian! and i looked over at him and he was watching the movie so i was like poop.

so then michael was like "hey summer". and i fluttered my eyelashes and said "hey". He put his arm around me and then when the weird whisper people came i hugged him because i was scared.

still no christian. I CAN LIVE WITHOUT HIM. Can't I?





more things happened...if you know what i mean. ;)

xx

Summer <3

No comments:

Post a Comment