Thursday, March 26, 2009

Dinner with creepers

OMIGOSH

i went to dinner with Clementine and Luna. Usually these kinds of things are fun, but today they started getting all mean. They spazzed at me for going to the movie today...I am not sure what I did. 

Clementine looked like she was plotting something. Hm. She kept looking at me and smirking. And when i looked at her with a quizzical look, her eyes flashed and she looked away. It is kind of creepy.

And Luna.....hm.....whats up with her? Spaz much? Well at least she came out and told me what she was mad about. Me flirting with Seth. I CAN'T HELP IT! I do not even notice! Well I did notice him smiling at me today at Bloomies.....NO NO NO! He is Luna's! GET IT IN MY HEAD!

But Clementine....what the hell? No! What is wrong with her? SHE NEEDS TO CHILL! I do not even know what I did. And I do not know what she is plotting. Whatever. I'll trick her. If she wants to be all rude, I can be that way back. I have known her for a long time and I know one thing for certain - she is easy to fool. I'll keep you updated. :)

So anyway we went to dinner and besides my friends being mean and my brother and all his friends spazzing, and I had a good time. The dessert was wonderful! 

But now I am upset. Am I going to lose my best friends? This is so unfair! For Clementine, I dont even know what I did! 

I NEED TO STOP BEING UPSET ABOUT THIS! if she doesnt want to be my friend, she wont be. two can play this game.

if you know what i mean ;)

S

No comments:

Post a Comment