Thursday, March 26, 2009

UGHH!

Heeyy. I am so weirded out! This girl Jennifer sent me a link to a vid of old people dancing. WTF. I don't even talk to her. Well anyway, then she started bringing up conversation and everything. I was like "talk to the hand beeyotch I don't know you." Well it was actually more like "uhm I don't know you sorrry." and then i stopped responding to her ims. I know i should've been more friendly but I'm really NOT in the mood. Apparently, Summer went to the movies with guys today instead of with me and Clemmie. rude much? She's on my bad list. Clem is still clueless about what happened. Typical. Oh and the worst thing was, she went to the movies with not only guys, she went with SETH. I'm okay with her going to a movie with him because, I'm not dating him or anything but, it's summer, she probably flirted with every guy there. I don't know. Ugh, this freak Erika just imed me. She's lucky I don't block her. I'm so nice sometimes it shocks me. Back to the point, me clemmie and summer are going shopping later, so there's gunna be ALOT of drama. x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0xx0x0x0x0
luunnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment