Wednesday, March 25, 2009

HEYY. its lunaa. i just took a shower thank god. i feel so fresh! but unfortunately, we have spring break reading which i'm supposed to be doing right now.. mehee .B.A.M.F. I wonder if clemmie's read it already?? of course summer has. gr. she just has to have a perfect grade all the time doesn't she? my house feels so quiet because summer and cleemm left and i've spent the whole week with them. We've been going running, to maintain our hot bods :) . I NEED PEOPLE! i hate this! All i have at home is my tardface brother singing sweet child of mine and eating tacos, and my dad telling me to read. ughh. I'm brushing my hair :) its so soft and pretty! I've been using this shampoo and its sick. Godd last night was so fun! We spazzed like the whole night. We played the game life because we had nothing better to do.. haha how cool are we? pretty cool. PRETTY COOL. In the game, summer had 2 cars full of children. It was so funny because that probably is gunna be her when she grows up. Getting it on with christian! She likes this guy Christian who is her best friend which sucks because she kindof wants more than friendship! Whatever she'll probably get over him in like a week. Christian. Trevor. ...Seth? Clementine was a teeeny bit obsessed with Trevor and even though she says she's over him I think there's something still burning in that fire. WOW THAT WAS SKETCHY. anyway...seth.. I don't know if I like seth anymore because everyone says he's gotten so full of himself! (who said that's a bad thing!) I don't know... he's more of a friend. Im sick of this for now... bye ! xoxoxxox i love you! ♡♡♡♡♡ lluuuuunnnnnnaaaaaa. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment