Friday, March 27, 2009

I WILL KILL IF I HAVE TO.

summer. what do i think of summer. bitch? yes. hoe? yes. back stabber? yes. despite all this she is still my best friend. she DID get trevor to want to ask me out. she told me herself! i can't believe it im so HAPPY! 
aw man..what if this is ANOTHER one of her bitchy plots. what do i do? i don't know, what if she's being a good friend. psh..thats hard to believe when it comes to boys. i think i should call trevor and ask him myself so i don't humiliate myself. calling him now..
that LYING BACKSTABBING HOEBAG. I WILL MAKE HER WISH SHE WAS NEVER BORN. hmph..shes not even that pretty, guys only like her because her father is the co-creator of apple so she give them free ipods. there i said it. WAHHHH..NOW HE PROBABLY THINKS IM SOME TYPE OF STALKER..im not a stalker.. I just know where he lives, his birthday, what time he goes to bed, how many siblings he has, what are the names of his family members, his blood type and a lot of other things.. calling christian.. ;)

my plan is now in action..do you want to know what it is? you'll have to wait and see.. muahahahahahahahahhahaha. i just have to make sure she grabs the bait. 

until next time, Clemmie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment