Saturday, March 28, 2009

models still eat food.

Summer. gave me the number for anger management instead of christian! can you believe that!? what a crazy..i should send her an angry letter... anyways, a really big event for me is coming up and luna is going to help me with an outfit choice. i'm seeing christian. :) this weekend at garrett's big birthday bash. hm..i wonder if christian will be there so i can talk to him since SOMEONE stopped me from calling him. but anyways, yesterday i was with summer -theultradevilchild- and luna -thechillsweetkindfriend- we went to lunch and i was sooo not hungry from the HUGE breakfast i ate so i didn't have that much lunch. summer automatically thinks im anorexic and SCREAAAMSS out "CLEMMIE ARE YOU ANO!?" she texts all these people that i'm anorexic...what a rumor starter. but i fire it right back at her by telling all the incoming texts that i'm not anorexic i'm just naturally thin for modeling. 
so now guys think i'm a model but it turns out trevor liked the old me and was going to ask me out! (how ironic) and now he thinks the modeling might go to my head and i might be full of myself so NOW i have to convince him that i'm still the old me without getting people to know i'm not a model and everyone thinking  i'm a HUGE FAKE. FML.


life is one big twist...

love, Clemmie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment