Friday, March 27, 2009

Frenemies?

OMG. 
OMG.
OMG.

Summer and Clementine are being SO immature. They're best friends and all they do is plan ways to ruin eachother. They're becoming more like frenemies. Am i the only chill person on this planet? HELLZ YEAH BITCHES. I'm getting sick of them! I need NAOMI AND AVERY!! Naomi and Avery are our other best friends that have been in california and the bahamas. lucky bitches. Excuse my french I'm not exactly in the best mood.
 why? :

1. I've been in the city the whole break with Clementine and Summer, not the best crowd. Who cares if they're my best friends they're REALLY pissing me off.

2. Naomi and Avery aren't here. I miss them terribly!

3. I'm bored
 
4. There's nothing dramatic going on in my life like Summer and Clem. 

5. I can't stop thinking about Seth...

GUHGIEURHJOG[AWIEEOSRJPWODLCMALKD

see? im turning into that retarded clementine!! i just spazzed. WITH MY FINGERS.

fmylife. 
xxx bye till i have something interesting to write about. :( 

lllllluuuuuuunnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaa :(

p.s. 
if they wanna leave me out. fine. just wait and see what i do to those skanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment