Thursday, March 26, 2009

At Bloomies... :o

heyhey. Just got home from bloomies. I got the cuuutest things! But that's besides the point, there was a huge cat-fight! Summer was like "so today, Trevor was so sweet," and that's when Clem attacked. She legit jumped on her and bit her and punched her in the boob. And that HURTS. I told her to get off because, she looked like a psycho freak and she stopped. She was like "I'll stop if summer stops being such a hoe." They were yelling! I probably need a hearing aid now! They went on and on dissing eachother and telling eachother off when I turn around and see Seth, and his little sister...? Uhm why was a 13 year old hottie in bloomies with his LITTLE SISTER.. Anyway I slowly creep away from Summer and Clementine's bitch-fight to approach Seth. "I didn't know you liked Juicy." I said. He turned around with a scared look and then laughed because it was just me. Me and Seth are pretty good friends. He gave me a hug and said "I loooveee Juicy duh." He's such a goof. By then, Summer and Clem noticed he was there and stopped before he heard and told Trevor. Summer, came up to him and said "Hey sexy." He looked at her and smiled but then turned and saw me trying to hold in my laugh. He like everyone else falls for Summer and he always tells me he doesn't. So I proved him wrong! Weeelllllll Clem's online so I'm gunna have to listen to hear talk about Trevor for another HOURR so bye bye! <3
lllluuuunnnnnnaaaaaaaaaa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment